Sunday, February 20, 2011

getting a little ahead...

I spent a good part of this afternoon attempting to 'get ahead,' at least in the cooking arena.

1. DIY Breakfast Sandwiches (we were spending a small fortune on Jimmy Dean D-lights)



recipe & photo: once a month mom

2. 4 supertoast dinners... this is a delish (not-so-healthful) recipe from my bestie Megan. It's sort of like a french bread pizza, and has become my go-to when I need to take a meal to a friend! (I'll post a pic later)

3. Haley & Tyler's lunches for the week! Tyler's having turkey wraps this week, and I'm reliving the kindergarten days with a good-ole pb&j! I've also bagged up enough almond/craisin afternoon snacks for the week too!

Before getting married, I was more of a cereal-for-dinner kind of girl. But, I'm really enjoying learning to cook and becoming more organized for the sake of serving my hubs!


No comments:

Post a Comment