Thursday, February 17, 2011

HER first blog post


allrighty. It's Haley of the Horner's here. I love blogs. Let me rephrase, I love reading other's blogs. There is something scary and intimidating to me about writing my own. But, because my love has started this wonderful blog... I decided it was my turn to add to the conversation.

I've loved our first three months of being Mrs. Haley Horner. The kids are making adjustment from Miss Pep to Mrs. Horner. They've quit giggling when they see Tyler and I together in the hallways, and I'm consistently remembering to sign my name correctly.

For my inaugural blog, in honor of our three months of wedded bliss, I've decided to list three things I love about having a husband.

1. I love having a partner to do life with. I love coming home and knowing T is there, or will be soon. I love the way he has helped me overcome my financial ignorance and has set our family to be good stewards with our finances.

2. I love not having to say good-bye, just good night.

3 . I love dreaming and laughing about the days to come together!

T's a stud. I'm blessed. And oh-so-thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment